In order to comply with UQAM’s health guidelines, please note the following modifications to LACIM’s routine:
The meeting rooms (PK4210 to PK4214) are closed until further notice.
The Experimental Mathematics Laboratory (PK4205) is available as follows:
- Access is limited to a maximum of 3 people, at all time;
- Stay at least 2 metres (around 6 feet) away from other people;
- Wearing a face cover is mandatory;
- Access is permitted if and only if the work being done cannot be done remotely (for example, using software not available on your personal computer);
- Use alcohol-based disinfectant on your hands when you get in the lab.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in case of paper, disinfectant liquid or ink cartridge shortage.
The LaCIM secretariat will be physically closed until further notice, but will remain open virtually.
Member services can be provided remotely. However, if the need arises, it will be possible to meet with the LaCIM secretary one day a week, by appointment.
Email to the following address to receive the administrative support provided by LaCIM: email@example.com
Thank you for your cooperation,
La direction du LACIM